[WriteLog] Scoring KH6DX/M6

Barry N1EU n1eu@hotmail.com
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 08:57:13 -0500

I know this issue came up some time last year, but my memory fails me.
Would appreciate help with the method to override how WriteLog wants to
score a QSO.  KH6DX/M6 was operating in CQ 160 contest, and Writelog wants
to score it as England.  It's actually maritime mobile, off California, and
the rules say that maritime mobile contacts are worth 5 points (not 2 points
like domestic contacts).  Any suggestions appreciated on getting it scored
correctly and keeping the callsign in the log as it was received.  Worse
comes to worse, I'll edit the Cabrillo directly . . .

Tnx/73,
Barry  N1EU