[WriteLog] Server Busy Alert Problem

Mike nasfred@1bigred.com
Wed, 04 Jul 2001 12:14:41 -0400

Hello,

Boy do I feel embarrased!  It's back.  The Server Busy with the new
writelog.ini.

After posting the message below, WL was restarted.  Again, the Server Busy
alert appeared and same old same old.

One other thing that may need to be factored in the saga is that during
Field Day the Comm 1 on the motherboard was damaged.  The other motherboard
serial port, Comm 2, was used.

After FD, Comm 1 on the motherboard was deactivated and a PCI to Serial
Board with two serial ports was installed.  After Plug and Play and loading
the drivers, the system description said the machine had Comm port 2 on the
Motherboard and Comm ports 1 and 3 on the PCI/Serial board.

MixW2 and DX4Win work okay with radio control on Comm 2 and Packet cluster
on Comm 1 (the PCI board).

Would the new board with it having Comm 1 and 3 be a contributor to the WL
Server Busy problem or not.  If the PCI board is removed, that won't help
as won't be able to run the radio and get DX Packet spots.

Sorry to take up the bandwidth, but just about run out of options with WL.

	73,
	Mike, K4GMH