[WriteLog] NAQP RTTY

Larry Lindblom W0ETC w0etc@ix.netcom.com
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 14:29:27 -0000

Those signed on so far for the TCG NAQP RTTY teams are

W4GKM
W4AUI
W0ETC
N4JN

Our goal is to encourage increased participation in NAQP RTTY, the fun of
team competition, and to have as many teams as we can.  The more the merrier
so please join us on for a July 21st for NAQP RTTY.  The joy of team
competition is that your can be a member of a team contribute to the team
score, and also submit a Single Operator score in the individual
competition.

Competitors at all levels are welcome to play with us.  Be your
participation in the contest part time or full time you, serious or just for
fun, you are welcome on a TCG team.  Please email me (w0etc@ix.netcom.com)
if you would like to play on a team and I will take care of the details.

73 W0ETC