[WriteLog] Re: Do we need a generalized list-server & web-site for DX'ers & contesters?

Jim Reisert jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:43:37 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to see a separate reflector.

The other reflectors that I have helped set up on contesting.com (TR, CT, NA,
Writelog, SD) are really a forum for the users of those particular pieces of
software - setup, run-time, problems, feature requests.  It would be nice if
WF1B followed the same path, and a separate reflector was set up for general
RTTY operating, with RTTY scores going to the 3830@contesting.com reflector.  I
don't use WF1B software, so would prefer NOT to see those posts, but it seems
like the WF1B reflector has been the defacto gathering place for RTTY
operators.

I miss the N1RCT site too.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====