[WriteLog] Daily Logging

Jim Brannigan jbrannig@optonline.net
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 21:02:45 -0400

Tom,
I use LOGIC for daily logging and W/L for contesting and import the W/L logs
into LOGIC for QSLing and awards tracking....each has its place and
function.
Check out the demo at the LOGIC site.....

Jim

> I am getting very exasperated trying to find the answer to daily logging
using the same program I use for contesting. I need two-radio control, which
lets out DX4Win. For years, I have used NA Daily Logger, but it has limited
flexibility, limited QSO capacity and it is DOS. I was hoping WriteLog was
the answer, but the DXCC logging program is too inflexible. It needs to have
two more columns, one for name and one for another variable, such as 10-X
number, FOC number, etc. These fields need to fill in the entry screen so
that you immediatly know the chap's name. I've tried adding fields at the
end of the log, but the information does not track to the next time you work
the same station. Anyone found any solutions to this problem?