[WriteLog] Keyboarding skills

Barry Kutner w2up@mindspring.com
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 20:02:48 -0000

Hi Clive,
If I really screw up the call as I enter it, I use my paddles, which is
wired in parallel with the computer keying output.
If I'm just a little slow, I hit INS after getting enough characters to
identify the call, so others don't think it's for them.
Would be nice if that WL "little red box" was better correlated with
real time, as it is in CT.
73 Barry

Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com