[WriteLog] ADIF

Scot Herrick scot@k9jy.com
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 00:42:39 -0000

However, how to export logs and how to submit logs IS in my web site,
INCLUDING screen shots that show you exactly how to do this. 8,000 hits on
the site, less than 200 to the 'Post Contest|Log Export' page.

While I won't pound my chest about my contest scores on the reflector (I
don't have a QTH to puff about!), I will proudly point out that there is a
LOT of good stuff on using WriteLog on the web site. In the wings waiting
for the latest beta version of WriteLog to be production released is all the
updated stuff for the new version, plus a bunch of new WriteLog links I've
gathered from all the emails on WriteLog here on the reflector.

OK, my chest hurts now. Go visit http://www.k9jy.com.

CU...Scot, K9JY

See WriteLog's complete user manual at
K9JY's WriteLog site http://www.k9jy.com