[WriteLog] New Assembled Keyer

Richard Thorne rthorne@tcac.net
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 14:03:34 -0500

Anyone take delivery of the new assembled keyer/so2r control box?  I'm
probably going to order one shortly for two reasons.  1: Resolve the
intermitten cw 2: start building the station for so2r.  RTTY looks like
the perfect mode for so2r along with cw and ssb.  I fell in love with
ritty test's after operating  a couple of hours this past weekend in
naqp.

One note about the keyer.  It would have been nice if all the
connections were made on the back of the box.  Then again, the way its
designed its just going to sit under the desk out of the way anyways
since it has a remote box for l/r and cw speed.

Is anyone using the WX0B or Top Ten so2r boxes with Writelog?  How are
they working?

--
Richard Thorne
N5ZC