[WriteLog] I can't save the configuration again

FireBrick FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 10:29:32 -0500

First let me say this: "I AM GOING TO SETUP AND SELECTING 'SAVE
CONFIGURATION'.
I click ok.
I do this EVERY time after I setup the ports or messages.
I will not hold and the next time I open the contest I have to reenter all
the ports info again.

This may be a clue.
After setting the ports properly and clicking on OK, the setup window closes
AND SO DOES THE BAND MAP. and it keys the rig for a split second.
Using win98se and WL 10.26B.

Now sometimes when I'm starting a new contest I can get it to remember after
many attempts but I can't see what I'm doing different that time.

Someone help please.

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something
else is more important than fear.

Bill H. in Chicagoland
w9ol@billnjudy.com