[WriteLog] % in messages and bandmap control

Clive Whelan clive@gw3njw.fsworld.co.uk
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 18:10:47 +0100

Hi

Two things drove me to distraction in IOTA viz

1. The manual states that if the call field is empty, then % in
a message sends the previous serial number. I found that it
consistently sent 000  which was frustrating when sending fills
which had to be done from the paddle.

2. The manual states that if an entry in the bandmap is
highlighted, then pressing enter tunes the radio and places the
info in the entry screen. I found this did not happen and I
needed to right click the bandmap, and then click the required
option to Tune to that station. Even Alt T from that menu did
not seem to work

what am I doing wrong?

73

Clive