[WriteLog] MMTTY and Writelog/1st contact XU7ABT

k0bx@qsl.net k0bx@qsl.net
30 Jul 2001 08:12:01 -0700

Hi Guys, I got MMTTY working last night with Writelog (Tks Don) and seems to work very well.  Was able to use FSK and AFSK and the PTT worked.  There were no stations on late last night to see if it decoded, so early this morning got up and fired up the rig.

Only station on was XU7ABT.  He was pretty marginal, but was able to copy pretty good with MMTTY.  I had to call a few times, once at 100 watts, once at 500 watts, and then at 1200 watts.  Then he could hear me!!  So first qso with the new combo!  Guess it works!!

Joe K0BX

k0bx@qsl.net
http://www.qsl.net/k0bx
http://www.shopping.altavista.com