[WriteLog] MPfilters program with WriteLog

Anders Larsson DF3IAL@t-online.de
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 00:42:57 +0200

I was playing around with the MPfilters program from Earl, K6SE
k6se@juno.com wanting to use it to change filters when running WriteLog with
radio control.

Two programs addressing the same COM port at the same time does not work so
I used Macro Express www.macros.com to create a macro which does the
following:

1. disconnects WriteLog from the COM port used by the FT-1000MP
2. starts MPfilters
3. you then select whatever filter you want by mouse click
4. closes MPfilters
5. re-activates the COM port for WriteLog

I use CTRL-F to start the macro. When I have selected the filters I do a
right click with the mouse and the macro finishes.

Try it and you will like it!
The same principle can be used for any other Windows logging program.

73
Andy DF3IAL SM4CNN
df3ial@t-online.de