[WriteLog] no audio - got it

WA9ALS - John wa9als@starband.net
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 17:42:47 -0500

Thanks to everyone for suggestions!

It's fixed, but I don't know why.  For "TNC", I had Stereo Soundboard FSK.
Then I selected Stereo Soundboard AFSK - nada.  Then I RE-selected Stereo
Soundboard FSK, and BINGO, the sound was there in the spectral display!  Go
figure.

Anyway, thanks!

Yes, I had tried rebooting - I'm aware that rebooting either the computer
and/or the rig solves 99% of problems...  ;-p  73

P.S.  Wayne, if you're reading this:  In contrast to my old 16-bit SB board
in the old Gateway, the new Dell 330 with the SB Live Value card no longer
allows recording from BOTH the LINE IN and MICROPHONE.  It does, however,
score 7f and fully supports all Writelog functions.