[WriteLog] Writelogs All Asia age discrimination

Fritz Schewe ad6g@mcn.org
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 08:58:25 -0700

I wonder if anyone else had the problem I had using writelog for the All
Asia contest.
It seems that every time the age number was over 50 I got an UNKNOWN MULT
in red.  And I would be denied the ability to enter the QSO.  So, I had to
change the age to under 50 enter the QSO and then use the QSO editor to
change the age exchange back to the proper number.  well after 30 or so
QSOs this got a little tiresome.  So I ended my AA contest pursuit.

Di anyone else experience this, and Is there a way to fix this?

73

Fritz

Fritz Schewe AD6G
P.O. Box 1009