[WriteLog] Using 2 sound cards and the Dell 330

WA9ALS - John wa9als@starband.net
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 15:39:34 -0500

I just got a report from a reliable source that the 530 integrated sound
scores 7f.  I think it has the same sound that the 330 has, which only
scored 61 via NZ3O.

I just got the 330, and would like to check it out myself.  I got it with
the SoundBlaster Live Value card installed, so the Integrated Sound is
disabled in Setup (F2 during boot).

If I turn the Integrated Sound -ON-, what happens to the SoundBlaster?

I've seen posts about using 2 cards with Writelog - Is that an ini file
entry?  Can you use the Inegrated Sound for one radio and the SB card for
another?  How?

I'll report on the 330's integrated sound as soon as I figure out how to
make sure that's the one being checked by soundbrdchk.  tnx