[WriteLog] Re: 2001 CQ/RJ RTTY WPX UBNs.

Bill Inkrote k2nj@worldnet.att.net
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 13:16:22 -0000

NO   your all wrong Paul

the ones that get WACKED are the operators that GUESS at the call instead of
asking for 4 repeats.

I have NEVER been WACKED by working a casual operator.... NEVER - and I make
at least 15,000 contest QSO's EVERY YEAR .....

Stop this spreading of FALSE information......

Casual operators that work a few (or one) contest station are what makes
that contest station win.

If you ONLY worked other contest stations... then EVERYONE would have
EXACTLY the same score.....   Think about it!

Bill K2NJ

This thread is way past its prime...