[WriteLog] Filters for two rigs and contesting

Larry Benko benko@aztek-eng.com
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 22:10:05 -0600

The filters are designed by Ed Wetherhold, W3NQN and were featured
in QST May/June 1998.  Yes they are sold by Jay WX0B and they are
very good.  Use them for Field Day with antennas less than 50 ft.
apart and they work great.  The QST article showed how to build them
yourself.

73,
Larry, W0QE