[WriteLog] cw decoder problems

ronk6op@juno.com ronk6op@juno.com
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 13:28:24 -0700

I recently bought and installed Writelog version10.26B.

I think I did the install & setup per K9JY but I can't get my CW decoder
to work for more than about 10 seconds.  When I apply the CW audio to the
sound card it decodes about 5 words then it launches into strings of
random letters.  The window then doesn't respond to the mouse again until
the audio is removed from the sound card.  If you re-set up the
window,apply the audio, and start the CW window it again decodes another
few words then thats it.  RTTY and PSK decoders don't work either.
Any ideas would be appreciated..................Ron  K6OP