[WriteLog] "Hot Key" for Rotator? and other questions.

Brian Wruble bwruble@ix.netcom.com
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 19:53:56 -0500

Hi all:  I am a newbie to Writelog, running version 10.24G.

Question 1: Is there a key stroke combination that will tell the rotator to
go to the correct azimuth?  Right now, it seems I have to go to the "Radio"
menu and click on "Antenna to this Azimuth".  It seems like there should be
a Function key or a key combo that would avoid going to the menu.  I can't
find anything in the help files.  Am I missing it?

(BTW:  The rotator is a 2800 and, like another who posted here, I also think
it's a real bad idea to force the speed to 9.  I'd like my rotator to last a
long time :'>)

Question 2:  Same question for sending a packet spot.  Is there a key combo
that does it without having to go into the "Entry" menu?

Question 3:  Every time I shut down and restart the program, my lat/lon
under the "Setup" "Great Circle" menu gets reset to 0 0.  Is there a way to
get it to keep my Lat/Lon?

Thanks in advance for any help.  73 de Brian W3BW