[WriteLog] WL / FT 847

Jerry Flanders jflanders2@home.com
Sun, 04 Mar 2001 13:55:30 -0500

I have both the FT-1000D and the FT-847, and WL can read freq from both of
them. I haven't used them simultaneously, but got it all connected up and
checked out. I used whatever cable was recommended in the FT-847 manual -
don't remember exactly which one. Nice thing about interfacing the FT-847
for me is that no level converter was required - just plug in the cable and
go.

Keep working with it. it is do-able.

Jerry W4UK