[WriteLog] F Keys for Rittyrite

Brian Wruble bwruble@ix.netcom.com
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 10:54:21 -0500

I tried to setup Writelog to operate the RTTY Sprint, with some problems.  I
could not seem to get the F Keys to send my macros.  I loaded several
exchanges for the contest under the "CW/RTTY/SSB Memory Setup" menu.  I
could get the F3 and F4 messages to transmit only if I selected them using
the right mouse button when the Rittyrite screen was active, but I could not
figure out how to get any other F keys to send their macros.   That is,
whether I made the Rttyrite window or the Main Writelog window active, I
could not press F keys and get the macros to be transmitted.   What am I
missing here?

As an ancillary question, is there any way to get the menu under Rittyrite
(right mouse click) to allow other F key options besides F3 and F4?

BTW, to set up Writelog for the Sprint, I used the method offered by Barry
Kutner in his email to this reflector on 3/9.

Thanks for any help.  73 de Brian W3BW