[WriteLog] BARTG SOABLP

Tom ae4ro@gate.net
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 18:03:51 -0500

2001
-+- BARTG SPRING RTTY CONTEST -+-
Sponsored by British Amateur Radio Teledata Group.

CALL: AE4RO             USA
Country

_X__Single OP., All Band		          Multi-Op. Single Transmitter (All
band only)
       Single Op., Single Band:           .	          Multi-Op.
Mult-Transmitter (All band only)

 	 QSOs	DX:	Call Areas
80m: 	0	0	0
40m:	9	2	7
20m:	45	18	12
15m:	50	28	9
10m:	25	17	6
Total:	129
Continents:		6
Total multipliers:	99
Score:		76626

Station Description: TS-570D 50 watts, Writelog v10.24, Rascal interface
to SB16 soundcard, Home built 230 mhz Pent.
Antenna(s): Mosley CL33 @ 20' and slopers..
Operators: Tom  AE4RO
Club Affiliation:  FLORIDA CONTEST GROUP  -  FCG
Remarks:My first BARTG contest.  Didn't have much time to operate,
between work and chores "honey-do's".

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules
and regulations of the contest.

AE4RO                   .
Tom Colyard, AE4RO