[WriteLog] Downloading the latest writelog release

Jim Kinser n0aj@worldnet.att.net
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 20:14:58 -0600

Bill,
Thanks for reassuring me I'm not completely crazy.  I have exactly the same
problem here, and I have not figured out just why.  You are going to find
out that most of the people on the reflector are going to tell you they can
link up OK. Hi Hi.  That doesn't help us with this particular problem.
 When I finally figure it out, I will let you know and hope you will do the
same.
73
Jim, N0AJ