[WriteLog] BARTG Contest

Jim Smith jimsmith@home.com
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 03:21:04 -0800

I thought I knew what to do.  Now I don't.  John seems to state that a
summary file IS required with a Cabrillo log.  Perhaps you would be kind
enough to contact John for clarification and let us know the result.
My own understanding from the discussions on various reflectors where
Cabrillo comes up, including posts from contest managers, is that
nothing else is required.  However, this doesn't seem to have made it
into the rules yet (ARRL, CQ, etc.).  Please feel free to correct me if
I am wrong.

73

Jim Smith	VE7FO