[WriteLog] QSO Entry fields FQP

Tom Horton k5iid@ntelos.net
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 15:14:50 -0500

Les,
  I have not downloaded it yet, but being a countyhunter and QSO party
operator, my guess would be CTY2,CTY3, CTY4 would be if a mobile is on a
county line,
3 county line, or a 4 county line.
  FWIW anything more than 2 counties cannot be a true county line according
to CQ-USA-CA county hunting rules. But that does not apply for the FQP rules.
73, Tom K5IID