[WriteLog] That pesky "LSB is really FSK"/Wayne Question

W. Wright, W5XD w5xd@writelog.com
Wed, 9 May 2001 01:48:13 -0000

"designed" is too strong a word. WriteLog does behave as you describe:
it forgets the "FSK is LSB" setting every time you shut it down.
Its pretty obvious in retrospect that is not the best behavior.
I'll look at something for the next version.

Wayne