[WriteLog] Re: WriteLog Digest V4 #127

Dick Green Dick Green" <dick.green@valley.net
Wed, 9 May 2001 00:30:29 -0400

Wayne,

While you're in there, how about removing the restriction that you have to
be in LSB mode to run RTTY? As I recall, this restricts PSK to LSB, too.
Seems to me that FSK mode should always be in effect whenever the RTTY
window is open. Alternatively, an FSK button or a simple "FSK Mode"
check-mark item in a menu would do.

73, Dick WC1M