[WriteLog] SMC, Hooters and FREE WINGS at Dayton

Kurszewski Chad-WCK005 Chad.Kurszewski@motorola.com
Wed, 16 May 2001 12:02:21 -0500

The Society of Midwest Contesters is having a "Wings Party"
at the Hooters of Dayton.  (Techincally, Centerville.)
Map here:  http://hooters.know-where.com/hooters/cgi/site?107

We have the "Garage" reserved, and they will be serving
us all-you-can-eat wings, for free.  (Can't beat that!)

Everyone is invited to join us, THURSDAY (tomorrow!!) at 7PM.

If we don't see you there, hopefully we can hook up at the
SMC's hospitality suite on Friday and Saturday in Room 1201
of Crown Plaza.

Also, if you have the pleasure of being at Dayton on Thursday
night, please also stop by the "Sultans of Shwing" bash (SOS)
hosted by KA9FOX, WE9V, K9NW and K9PG in room 1201 of Crown Plaza
after the wings party.  It's always a happening scene for Thursday.

Beer.

Chad WE9V