[WriteLog] Using a Club Call with WriteLog v10.26B

WA9ALS - John wa9als@starband.net
Tue, 22 May 2001 19:58:59 -0500

> How do I change from my WriteLog registered call sign to a club call sign?
>
> Thanks, Ed/W5TM

I think the procedure is to write K5DJ and ask for a registration code for
the other callsign.  Then when you want to use the new call, you click
START|RUN|WLKEY.INI and enter the new info.  Then when you run Writelog, you
will have a chance to enter the callsign/code you wish to use.  I did this
recently when I got new codes for VP5RY and VP5/WA9ALS to use on North
Caicos.

You probably want to use the club call for Field Day.  Good luck - It's not
complicated - just ask Ron.  73