[WriteLog] Re: CW Decode

Tony Osman aosman@home.com
Mon, 28 May 2001 06:50:29 -0400

Used the latest version this weekend in WPX and all worked fine.  My only
problem with writelog at this point is that the CW decode window no longer
works.  I say no longer, because it did work previously in version 10.23 but
stopped working at some point in that version.  I cannot remember doing
anything specific to make it stop!!   I have tried most of what I can see re
the cw display, but no joy.  Anyone have any ideas??  My audio is getting to
the computer fine, RTTY window works fine, recording works fine, just the cw
display?

There is probably something to be edited in the .ini file but I am not sure
what.

73, Tony - VE3RZ