[WriteLog] Updating Country Files

Fred W Hoffert cwman@juno.com
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 15:26:13 +0000

OK.  I have to throw in the towel.  I'm a fairly new user and have a
couple of questions about updating country files:

1.  How do I get Writelog to recognize a new cty.dat file?
2.  How do I modify the .dat file when I don't have "READCTY.EXE" in my
Writelog directory.  It doesn't exist on my computer but the manual says
it should be there.
3.  When I get the new .dat file installed will my CQWW phone log
recognize the changes made?  Do I have to use recalculate?  Or what?

73 and thanks,

Fred/NA2U
CWMAN...I'D RATHER WORK CW!!!
"Je mange donc je suis."
"Good wine is a necessity of life for me."--Thomas Jefferson

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.