[WriteLog] [Fwd: [Fwd: [CQ-Contest] Participate in Leaderboard Live! during SS!]]

Richard Thorne rthorne@tcac.net
Sat, 03 Nov 2001 17:12:09 -0600

--------------DCCAAF562B46B931F863995E

I'm playing around in Nov SS CW and loaded this software that Gerry
developed.  Its pretty cool stuff.

I would suggest downloading the program and setting it up.  Its fun to
watch the score race between different stations.

--
Rich Thorne
ARS: N5ZC

--------------DCCAAF562B46B931F863995E