[WriteLog] Audio Playback solved

Georgens, Tom tgeorgen@lsil.com
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 11:24:49 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C166E7.EFF93610

The Audio playback problems I had yesterday had an odd resolution.  In the
.ini file I had changed the RecordingLocation to d:\recording.  It ended up
putting all of the files in the d:\ root directory and I did not know why.

As it turned out, it had prepended "recording" to all of the file names.  I
had recordingreceivedaudio000 to 0158 and recordingstarttimes as my file
names.  I renamed them to take away the recording and everything word fine.

I do not have access to the ini file that I used to see if I had an errant
space or whether or not I put a "/" at the end of the line.

Thanks to everyone who helped and especially KV1W who talked me through it
on the phone

73, Tom

------_=_NextPart_001_01C166E7.EFF93610

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Audio Playback solved</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>The Audio playback problems I had yesterday had an =
odd resolution.&nbsp; In the .ini file I had changed the =
RecordingLocation to d:\recording.&nbsp; It ended up putting all of the =
files in the d:\ root directory and I did not know why.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>As it turned out, it had prepended =
&quot;recording&quot; to all of the file names.&nbsp; I had =
recordingreceivedaudio000 to 0158 and recordingstarttimes as my file =
names.&nbsp; I renamed them to take away the recording and everything =
word fine.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I do not have access to the ini file that I used to =
see if I had an errant space or whether or not I put a &quot;/&quot; at =
the end of the line.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks to everyone who helped and especially KV1W who =
talked me through it on the phone</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>73, Tom</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>