[WriteLog] cw de-coder

Roger F. Wise jrwise@lakes.com
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 18:38:09 -0600

Hi again folks.  Thanks for all the help so far.  I have covered all of the
ground that you folks informed me of before.  Here is the problem when
looking into the VOLUME CONTROL.  I open this window from the speaker on
task bar.  Then go to options.  Under options I go to PROPERTIES. From there
I find PLAYBACK/RECORDING/OTHER.  Under each one of these different windows
I have listed below with box's to check are 1. Recording Control. 2. Wave
Record.3.Synthesizer 4. CD 5.Mic 6.Modem 7.TV Tuner.  There is 'NO LINE IN
LISTED'  This has me  pulling my hair out by the roots and to top that off I
am a Barber by trade. hi.   So folks where do we go from here?  Roger KI0F