[WriteLog] INI file [Configuration] items

Pat Cain, K0PC k0pc@tcrc.org
Fri, 09 Nov 2001 23:09:46 -0600

At 03:00 AM 11/10/01 +0000, Steve Baron - KB3MM wrote:
>Does any one know what the following refers to (copied from the HELP file):
>
>Function keys for special messages
>
>CqFunctionKey=9
>QrzFunctionKey=4
>SendCallExchangeKey=5
>
>Also, is the Correl section used ?

This section identifies which of the function keys have the CQ message, QRZ
message and exchange message. The example in the help file indicates they
are F9, F4, and F5 respectively. I don't know anyone that actually assigns
them this way but you could. This assignment is used to determine which
messages are sent when using the 'Enter sends exch/QRZ' feature on the
Entry menu.

My writelog.ini file has the following lines

         SendCallExchangeKey=10
         QrzFunctionKey=3
         CqFunctionKey=11

I don't know about the Correl section.