[WriteLog] Removiing Writelog from the registry?

Andrew J. O'Brien obrienaj@netsync.net
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 17:06:24 -0500

Any Windows '98 gurus out there ?  I am thinking about removing Writelog
entirely from my registry in order to try trouble shoot the ongoing MMTTY
plug-in problem  .  I had the plug-in perfectly working during JARTS but it
stopped immediately after.  I THINK I upgraded from Writelog 10.27 to 10.28
at that time.  I uninstalled 10.28 and went back to 10.27 but I notice that
Writelog has never asked me for my registration number whenever I have
re-installed it.(I did delete the entire directory too).  So, I suspect that
some Writelog info is lurking in the registry or somewhere else.  It may
have no bearing on the MMTTY RTTYRITE errors but heck it's worth a try, I
have tried everything else!

Andy KB2EOQ