[WriteLog] Off real time.

Marty Tippin martyt@pobox.com
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 22:39:23 -0600

Enter all your contacts, don't worry about time. Then edit the first and
last one to be the "correct" time.

Select all contacts between first and last (click on first, scroll to
bottom, shift+click on last)

Go to Edit | Interpolate Times...

You might need to break this up into several "sets" of contacts if you had
breaks in your contesting time. Just enter contacts during the period,
enter correct time for first and last during the period, then select those
contacts and do the Interpolate trick.

73,

-Marty NW0L
  martyt@pobox.com