[WriteLog] Keyer speed for second radio

Jim Smith jimsmith@home.com
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 22:29:58 -0800

Well, well.  I'm one of the slow operators.  I included a big rant
about poor operators not being willing or able to key at more than
one speed in my [3830] CW SS story.  (If you didn't see it, do a
search for VE7FO.)  Never having used SO2R it didn't occur to me
that there might be an explanation other than liddishness.

Doesn't excuse the guys who are running, though.

So, here's a hundred votes to include this capability from all the
slow (but enthusiastic) ops that I have been elected to represent.

73 de Jim Smith	VE7FO