[RTTY] Re: [WriteLog] S56A WAE RTTY score

WA9ALS - John wa9als@starband.net
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 20:34:08 -0500

I had the same problem with MMTTY, I traced the problem to accessing a COM
port for FSK or PTT.
If you use AFSK and don't use any COM ports from MMTTY, the  program works
fine.
This problem occurs only with Win2000, on Win98 it works fine.

Vy 73 de Irek VE4COZ

FWIW, I use MMTTY alone and with Writelog, with WIN2000SP2, and no problems
with COM ports, FSK, PTT, and/or CW.  Therefore I don't think there's a
major problem with the programs, but maybe something that varies from system
to system...?

BTW, my hanging QTC "problem" was answered - It's supposed to work that
way - just hit the QSL button after clicking on the QTC to repeat!  DUH!  I
can't remember from year to year how to do it!  73