[WriteLog] RITTY

Andrew J. O'Brien obrienaj@netsync.net
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 20:57:12 -0500

.
> I also agree that the RITTY is not very good at all.

I wonder if there is some confusion about "RITTY"  Some may be thinking of
RTTYRITE and others the RITTY software .
Excuse me for talking about another commercial product on Writelog's
reflector but I would be shocked if anyone considered RITTY poor.  Despite
an major argument over the software between me and author, I would be among
the first to point out that RITTY's RTTY performance has been rated as
superb by many serious RTTY contesters.  A few have claimed it was slightly
better than MMTTY.  Of course, for the money involved I'd buy Writelog and
use the free MMTTY.

Andy KB2EOQ