[Fwd: Re: [WriteLog] Sweepstakes CW Review]

Earl n5zm@arrl.net
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 12:54:54 -0600

Sent this to Randy earlier, guess he is out of pocket. Can anyone else help?

Earl N5ZM..

Hello Randy, could you please forward to me the .ini entry that turns the
auto-tab off for SS. I thought I had saved your earlier email but I cannot
locate it. Thanks for the help. Hope to see you in the contest.

de Earl N5ZM..

--
Earl F. Smith - N5ZM
PO Box 20065