[WriteLog] sizing/positioning the extra info windows

Gilbert Baron gbaron@charter.net
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 11:11:18 -0600

After you set your windows be sure to do a save configuration in the setup
menu and to save teh contest file.
If you do that it should work.

You can then save the contest file and the WriteLog.ini for later use as a
setup.

I know, I think it should remember it too and always come up the last way
you  were and that the ini file should have everything including the name
of the contest file and it should be stored in the program directory and
not the system directory, but it is not, so we have to do this.
You could create a batch file to move the files around but I find it easier
to just make a config directory with sub directories for each configuration.

Myself, I think EVERYTHING should be in the CONTEST file and that when you
bring up a contest it should have your settings exactly the way they were
when you last quit that contest.