[WriteLog] SIIG 4 Port PCI Card

Wink wink@rochester.rr.com
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 13:48:29 -0500

    I've been using the SIIG PCI card in my Pentium 166 Mhz for a couple
years with no problems.  The com ports are not consecutive numbers, by that
I mean the computer ports are Com1 and Com2 and the SIIG ports are Com5 thru
Com8.  That doesn't present any problem, you just assign the right number to
whatever you have connected to that port and what you want it to do.  By the
way, I am running FSK from com7 off the SIIG card without any problem.  I
have the soundcard mic jack connected to the IC746 phone jack and the
soundcard speaker jack to Acc1 of the radio with a simple rs232 converter in
between.  It works great!

Gary / N2UM