[WriteLog] Displaying and Printing Summary

John Shaw ZL1BYZ norman@voyager.co.nz
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 07:51:50 +1300

Sorry Barry,  the Oceania module for Writelog does not produce a summary.
So it is not your problem, just the work for that feature of the oceania
module has not been done.  By the way you don't need it to submit your log,
just email the cabrillo to the organisers and your done.
Cheers de John ZL1BYZ

----------
> From: Barry Kirkwood <bjk@ihug.co.nz>
> To: writelog@contesting.com
> Subject: [WriteLog] Displaying and Printing Summary
> Date: Thursday, 22 November, 2001 09:34

Hello Writeloggers:
I have a problem with lack of skill with file management.
Have got my Oceania Contest Log nicely printed out.
It lives in my machine as:
C:\ham\contest\oceania01.wl
But I am having no joy getting it to display summary as it keeps telling me
there is no such file.
What should I do?
cheers

end