[WriteLog] CW pitch

Gil Baron gbaron@charter.net
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 06:53:49 -0600

--=====================_40808249==_.ALT

At 07:01 11/25/2001, WA9ALS - John wrote:
>What's the ini file parameter to set the default CW pitch?  My WriteLog CW
>Receiver today started coming up with Rx 5000.  I have no idea how it
>changed from 600.  I can't click on it and enter a new value - only choice
>is to use the ARROW and wait quite awhile (really) for it to countdown.  Tnx

I do not have the change but this slow change is a design error. There
should be a way to quickly set this.

Gil Baron http://webpages.charter.net/gbaron
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_40808249==_.ALT

At 07:01 11/25/2001, WA9ALS - John wrote:<br>
set the default CW pitch?&nbsp; My WriteLog CW<br>
Receiver today started coming up with Rx 5000.&nbsp; I have no idea how
it<br>
changed from 600.&nbsp; I can't click on it and enter a new value - only
choice<br>
is to use the ARROW and wait quite awhile (really) for it to
I do not have the change but this slow change is a design error. There
should be a way to quickly set this.<br><br>
WriteLog mailing list<br>
WriteLog@contesting.com<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'<br>