[WriteLog] Writelog equivalent of WF1B .AIR file?

W. Wright, W5XD w5xd@writelog.com
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 20:56:12 -0600

you might try setting the INI file entry to something really big:

[RTTYRITE]
ScrollBufferLength=1000000

Then the Rttyrite window will keep the entire contest in its
scroll buffer.

You can do an Edit Copy in the RttyRite window followed by an
Edit Paste in Notepad (you might need to use MS Word or some other
to handle more than 32000 lines).

Wayne