[WriteLog] VFO B 2nd bandmap?

Jerry Pixton jpixton@shentel.net
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 12:11:46 +0000

Joe.

As far as I can tell there are no CAT commands that read the sub-vfo Would
be nice. I close my 2nd band map because every thing is at same frequency.
The only trick that I have thought of is switching vfos when I want to work
the station in the sub-vfo (a to b, b to a). But that switches which window
has text. So I am saving for a real second radio next year. HI

Jerry, W6IHG