[WriteLog] Curious??

Carter Grabarczyk k8vt@ameritech.net
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 07:17:58 -0500

Jerry Ford wrote:

> Gentlemen:               Help me out here!!
> I subscribed to this reflector as I am considering buying Writelog to
> use as a logging / contest logging software.

Jerry,

The short form answer is that Writelog is a GREAT contesting program
(see WA9ALS' response); I have been a very satisfied user for years
(since version 8). However, if you also want a general purpose logging
program that keeps track of QSLs and awards and such, there are better
ones out there. Writelog was just not designed to do those functions.
(Sorry, can't recommend a logger program because I don't use one. Had a
friend that swore by WJ2O logger, but I believe they are out of
business).

73/Carter/K8VT