[WriteLog] Curious?? (long)

Richard B. Drake rich@w3zj.com
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 12:05:42 -0500

I've never used TR so guess I don't know what I am missing. But I was really
impressed with WL in the CQWW DX CW this weekend. Since I did only search
and pounce using the band map for spots, I worked the whole contest using
nothing more that my mouse and two function keys. Never touched the paddle,
the radio or the rotor and never had to type in a single thing. It was click
on a callsign, F1 to send my call, F2 to send my response, enter to log it
and on to the next one.  I've also already submitted my log. That took about
5 minutes to do after the contest was over. I simply can't imagine how some
other program could beat that!

----
73, Rich - W3ZJ