[WriteLog] Save problems

Clive Whelan clive@gw3njw.fsworld.co.uk
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 20:27:53 -0000

Hi George

> I made 3111 QSOs on 15m s/band

How did I miss you!; well I guess you know if you read my SO2R
thread. I used a pair of TS870s btw, have you seen my note on
the 870 reflector thereto? Want to buy an FT1000MP?!!

Off topic, let's QSY!

> Maybe your new kit will solve it!

Yes I do hope so, although possibly just RAM will also do the
business.

btw I have now got that Macro jobbie that WC1M reccoed ( thanks
Dick), and I can now toggle the cans between split and both ears
on the active radio with just one keystroke. Also programmed the
up/down arrows on the numeric keyboard to go quickly from log (
up in my case) to entry screen ( down in my case). If you are
really going to go SO2R, I would certainly recco. the W5XD keyer
if you don't already have it.

73

Clive
GW3NJW